It’s never too late to consider STRAIGHT teeth!! Orthodontic treatment is not for kids anymore. Healthy teeth can be straightened at ANY age.
Why orthodontic treatment at my age?
More and more adults have decided to straighten their teeth, and here are some reasons why:
- To improve appearance and self-esteem. Orthodontic treatment can straighten crooked teeth or close spaces between teeth. Your teeth should not make you self-conscious.
- To improve oral hygiene. Straighter teeth are easier to brush and especially to floss, thereby reducing the chances for gum disease, bone loss, and cavities.
- To improve chewing. A corrected bite can help your teeth fit more tightly and help you chew better.
- To minimize uneven wear on teeth. This will decrease the long term damage on your teeth.
- To enable a more ideal restorative result. Orthodontic treatment can straighten teeth that are tipped, which can allow for a more ideal placement of an implant, bridge, or crown.
Don’t worry…there are many options today to reduce the visibility of braces and reduce the treatment time. As you go about your normal activities, you will see that straightening your teeth should not impact your lifestyle.
Let Dr. Chun help give you the SMILE that you desire. It’s never too late!!